Seven Habits of Successful Disciples:
1. Understand that all we have, including our very lives, are gifts from God.
2. Live in a spirit of gratitude for the many gifts God has given us.
3. Respond to God’s generosity by sharing our gifts with those in special need.
4. See God in every human as our brothers and sisters.
5. Join with others to build a culture of love by promoting Gospel values.
6. Take time out to focus on our relationship with God through prayer.
7. Accept misunderstandings and conflict as part of the disciple’s call.