Date: March 7, 2019
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Dallas Diocese Requirements:
Your child must be:
- In grade 2 or higher (2018-2019)
- Actively participating (2018-2019) for the second consecutive year in the "Be My Disciples" program or attend Prince of Peace School.
Registration for Sacraments: Reconciliation and First Eucharist are combined in the registration process. We will contact families who's children meet the diocesan requirements once the child is registered in one of the Be My Disciples programs.
If your child is enrolled in the Be My Disciples at Home , your child will attend Reconciliation classes on Sunday at Prince of Peace (11:15am - 12:15pm).
If your child is enrolled in the Be My Disciples Sunday Classes, preparation for the sacraments will be part of the Be My Disciples Sunday classes.
You will need to provide a copy of your child's baptismal certificate by November 1, 2019.
Reconciliation Class Dates for 2018-2019 school year:
- Lesson 1: January 13, 2019
- Lesson 2: January 27, 2019
- Lesson 3: February 3, 2019
- Lesson 4: February 10, 2019
- Lesson 5: February 24, 2019
- Lesson 6: March 3, 2019
- Be My Disciples at Home students - Room 214
- Be My Disciples Sunday students - your child will stay in the same Sunday classroom
Make up Lessons:
If your child misses class, the lessons must be completed (you can find below) and returned the following Sunday to class. Be sure your child’s name and teacher’s name appear on the front page of the makeup work or you can scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A "Parent Teaching Guide" document is posted next to each student lesson to help guide your instruction.