Your child must:
- be baptized
- enrolled in Sacrament Preparation 2018-2019
- be in Grade 2 or above for the 2018-2019 school year
- be actively participating (2018-2019) for the second consecutive year in a formal religious education program such as the "Be My Disciples Sunday or the At Home program" or attend Prince of Peace School.
Parish children will celebrate First Eucharist May 5, 2018 at 11:00AM during a dedicated Mass.
Registration for Sacraments: Reconciliation and First Eucharist are combined in the registration process. We will contact families who's children meet the diocesan requirements once the child is registered in one of the Be My Disciples programs.
The children will be preparing as part of the curriculum within the Be My Disciples Sunday class (including students enrolled in the "At Home" study.
Class time: 11:15am - 12:15pm
- Class 1: March 24, 2019 Lesson 1
- Class 2: March 31, 2019 Lesson 2
- Class 3: April 7, 2019 Lesson 3
- Class 4: April 14, 2019 Lesson 3
- Class 5: April 28, 2019 Lesson 5
- BMD Sunday 2nd graders remain in assigned Sunday classroom
- BMD at Home and BMD Sunday students 3rd - 6th grade - room 214
Make up work:
If your child misses class, the lessons must be completed (you can find below) and returned the following Sunday to their teacher. Be sure your child’s name and teacher’s name appear on the front page of the makeup work. You can also scan and email to email@example.com
A "Parent Teaching Guide" document is posted under each student lesson to help guide your instruction.