Christ Renews His Parish
Women's Renewal Weekend October 14-15, 2017
We invite women 21 years and older who are seeking a renewed sense of their faith to attend Prince of Peace's 22nd Women's CRHP Retreat. We will enjoy each others fellowship, explore the Gospel and how it impacts our lives, and pray for grace.
With renewed grace, we hope to impact our families and community in a meaningful way. This is how Christ renews His parish.
What is Christ Renews His Parish?
- A time for relaxation, prayer, and reflection
- A time to get to know others in the parish and grow as a community
- An opportunity to examine, rediscover, and intensify your personal relationship with Christ.
What Christ Renews His Parish is NOT
- It is NOT a silent retreat, although there are periods of silent reflection and prayer.
- It is NOT an exclusive organization or "clique". ALL ARE WELCOME!
- It is NOT a solitary retreat; your participation enhances the experience of both yourself and the other participants.
- The CRHP Women's Weekend will be held at Prince of Peace from Saturday morning (9:00am) until early Sunday afternoon.
- Meals are provided!
- Participants will spend the night at Prince of Peace. Every effort will be made to accommodate your needs!
- Casual and comfortable clothing is encouraged for a relaxed atmosphere.
- Sacraments are part of the weekend, and Mass will be celebrated.
- We encourage you to invite a friend to join you on the weekend!
What Happens during a Retreat
The retreat involves short personal talks given by the Christ Renews His Parish Team. Examples of the talk topics include Scripture, Spirituality, and Christian Awareness. You will be in small discussion groups where you will reflect upon these talks. You are free to share at whatever level you are comfortable with.
Contact Lisa at 214.417.5688 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!
I sailed out of the weekend with my heart skipping!.…..my faith had been so strengthened and the friendships I made – immeasurable…….just what I needed as I was facing a difficult part of my life’s journey. – Sue B.
You will witness God's grace in women from different walks of life. Relationships will develop that are authentic, whole-hearted and life-long. – Eileen S.
CRHP brought me closer to God and closer to 35 women. It was one of the best weekends of my life! – Sue F.
When I left the CRHP weekend I felt I was a part of something really special and my community of friends just expanded! --Rebecca Z.
CRHP was a beautiful renewal with the sacraments for me. I also loved how I got to know more friends in my church community. I go to church and feel very connected to the parish. --Bridget J.
Christ Renews His Parish is a program that began in 1969 and is endorsed by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. It has been used as the primary instrument of personal and parish renewal in over 1,100 parishes in 35 states and five countries. CRHP is sacramentally based and utilizes prayer, scripture, and discussion. This year's Women's retreat is Prince of Peace's 22nd, and over 500 women have already been touched by this unique spiritual experience.